h2 class="sidebar-title">Links

mollylee

Friday, November 25, 2005

 

Maybe i will read

sometimes i just think its okey when really its not?
in a case like this i shouldnt run or jump or should sit still and wait it out and attempt to get some sort of shit sorted out?
Im working for the university now and the union. seems i have fallen into better things, tho the pay is the same as prior.









I woke up today, not sad like i have been for the last week. I think I have decided on a new way for this year called buying books and reading them, Im going to get a builder to build a bookcase as big as the big wall in my living room and layer it with books, all the books, the endless supply, the things that make me happy and start collecting and reading with wit and vigor, why shouldn't I, it seems pointless to lament , and the curiosity of my lament probably holds no fascination for the serious mined love interest

Comments:
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

archive

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   March 2006   April 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?