h2 class="sidebar-title">Links

mollylee

Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

oh dear


will attempt to go to this gig, though will probably have to spend $50 on taxi and the like to get home, unless my kind flatmate gives me a ride, or unless i just dont drink, which seems unlikely.............
But another point is am I going to be the only women over 30 there and if i am, is going alone makingme look like a loser. Maybe I am a loser and if I just accept that fact and dont push it, maybe then i can have fun and enjoy myself, or maybe ....oh I dont know? sometimes it all gets far too deap.......I guess I am a lonely loser though and there is no point trying to figure it out, I might as well as enjoy myself. cause nobody else can do that for me? Or can they

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

archive

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   March 2006   April 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?